We primarily target students and researchers with a connection to healthcare, life science and medical technology at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum. If capacities allow, the offers are also open to external interested parties who would like to test the feasibility of a product idea, develop a business model based on their own R&D results, want to compete in start-up competitions, want to apply for public funding or are aiming for a start-up in the sphere of “Health+”.
- Individual, holistic coaching throughout the start-up process and beyond if necessary
- Interactive workshops & programmes to impart start-up know-how, oriented towards the Lean Canvas Model.
- Aid to assist market potential identification, business model development, prototype development and production, industry standard certification.
- We provide you with companies and contacts from our regional and national network.
- Through the association of the University Hospital Bochum, we are regionally connected with 8 university hospitals alone. Clinical validation processes benefit from the affiliation to the most modern cutting-edge medicine.
- Our network includes competences in the areas of DiGA & selective contracts with health insurance companies.
- We support selected start-up teams in acquiring funding from external sources (e.g. Exist).
- We help to find suitable funding programmes and write applications
- We facilitate networking with potential investors through our Bochum-Berlin Alliance & various events (e.g. Health+ Lion’s Cave)
We support you on your journey, connect you to experts and guarantee the best conditions to successful launch of your future project!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa-Marlen & Artur